- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap the heads of garlic in foil, place in a baking dish, and roast for 45 minutes.
- Place the garlic in a food processor. With the blender or processor running, slowly pour the olive oil into the container. Slowly is the key, a contant fine line of olive oil to achieve the emulsion point.
- Once the emulsion has formed, add salt and the yogurt cheese, blend until thoroughly mixed. Keep refrigerated for at least 30 minutes prior to use. Classic aioli is served at room temperature.
- Serve with crusty breads ( pain Grillé), drizzle over roasted vegetables, or as a dipping sauce for seafood or artichokes.
To use aioli sauce for pizza, spread a thin layer over the pizza dough and layer your toppings.